Speaking at Collab365 Conference: Raspberry Pi, Azure & Office365
Have you heard about the virtual Collab365 Global Conference 2017 that’s streaming online November 1st – 2nd?
Join me and 120 other speakers from around the world who will be bringing you the very latest content around SharePoint, Office 365, Flow, PowerApps, Azure, OneDrive for Business and of course the increasingly popular Microsoft Teams. The event is produced by the Collab365 Community and is entirely free to attend.
Places are limited to 5000 so be quick and register now.
During the conference I’d love you to watch my session which is called : ‘Raspberry Pi, Azure & Office365 – How MoCaDeSyMo informs us about lunch’
The session covers the story of MoCaDeSyMo, a Raspberry Pi taking pictures and uploading them to Azure. With the power of the Azure Custom Visions Service, based on a trained image recognition model we are able to tell if the local food truck is already here or not. MoCaDeSyMo than uses Microsoft Teams to inform the different subscribers. For further reference, all the information is also assessable through a SharePoint Online site.
If you join me, you will learn:
- Setup Raspberry Pi for Azure use cases: uploading to blob storage
- How a microservices architecture provides the system
- How to use Custom Visions Api in an Azure Function
- How to connect to MS Teams via a connector
- Microsoft Teams
Time (in UTC) :
- Thursday, November 2 2017 6:00 PM
How to attend :
- Register here.
- At the time listed above go here to watch my session. (you can also add me to your own personal planner from the agenda.
- Be ready to take notes!