Office365 Graz international edition with the one and only Tracy van der Schyff
Tracy van der Schyff (O365 MVP from South Africa) talked about
“Why Microsoft Teams is the ultimate User Adoption Catalyst”
User Adoption is greatly impacted by the magnitude of the change and number of systems / apps involved.
In this session we’ll cover:
1. How to use Teams as the entry point into Office 365
2. Why the impact of Microsoft Teams is lower than introducing other apps and services on their own
3. How the introduction of Microsoft Teams is perceived by business users You’ll leave this session with a clear road-map for introducing your company to Office 365 & an overview of the change management required. The impact of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Hub Sites on your Intranet planning and architecture
And here latest and related articles on the topic:
- #Microsoft365 Day 129: ROI on Training, transform your business!
- Microsoft 365 Day 35: Why Teams is the User Adoption Catalyst
- #Microsoft365 Day 50: Microsoft Teams – you’re so hot right now!
Make sure to follow her blog and once again, thank you Tracy for presenting!